TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of agreement for Membership of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program:
The Outdoor Enthusiast Program Basics:
- Ranger Nick Bush Cook is committed to providing all Outdoor Enthusiast Program participants with a positive program experience. This requires that all members meet the undertakings outlined in this agreement. If you fail to meet these expectations, Ranger Nick Bush Cook (from hereon called the Provider) has the right to end this agreement and terminate your access to the Outdoor Enthusiast Program at their sole discretion.
- Once your membership is confirmed you will be issued with a Ranger Nick Bush Cook Membership Website username and password, and a members area username and password. These are not to be shared with others. Your membership gives you access to the relevant members areas.
- By joining the Outdoor Enthusiast Program you get access to the program and all inclusions for 12 calendar months. Your access to the Outdoor Enthusiast Program and all included additional services or workshops will come to an end at the end of 12 calendar months.
- Individual components of the program are not severable, redeemable, transferable, or interchangeable if you are unable to attend or use them during the term of your membership. At the end of the 12 months program, any unused components of the program expire and are not redeemable for cash or otherwise. Your membership is not transferable. It cannot be sold or given to another person.
- As some components of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program are reliant on external suppliers outside our control, the Program Providers reserve the right to change or substitute the offer, or components of the program at any stage with alternatives that we feel will be of equal or greater value to you.
- As a member of the program we expect you to be respectful in your communication with us and our team, and other members. That includes communication via email, phone, Skype, Facebook or face to face.
- The Program Providers do not guarantee the services provided by third party suppliers referred to you by us and we are not responsible for any services contracted or provided by third party suppliers.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans, and trade secrets (collectively, “confidential information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Outdoor Enthusiast Program participants and of the Program Providers.
- Tickets to any of the events included in the Program are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. They cannot be sold or given to another person. They are not redeemable for cash. Only paid up members of the Program are eligible to attend these events. Should an event be cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the Provider reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal value. The alternative may not be on the same dates or in the same location. This is at the sole discretion of the Provider. The Provider is not responsible for additional costs members may incur as a result of these changes, or an inability to travel due to a change in dates or location. Members are responsible for their own travel arrangements, including airfares, accommodation, transfers and insurance, as well as personal expenses.
- You agree to keep your Outdoor Enthusiast usernames and passwords secure and not to share access to the website with anyone who is not a member.
- You agree that the Program Providers and other members of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program are not responsible for any success or failure that you may have as a result of this agreement or your participation as a member of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program.
- You agree not to hold the Program Providers, and other members of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- All information including material as referred to or provided to you by the Program Providers has been obtained by the Program Providers solely from their own experience and is referred to or provided as general information only.
- You understand that your individual success will be determined by your own desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program.
- You release forever the Program Providers from all and any responsibility or liability for any losses claims or demands that may directly or indirectly occur as a result of you using the information obtained through the Outdoor Enthusiast Program, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Privacy, confidentiality, intellectual property and copyright
- Ranger Nick Bush Cook has a commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information. If you have received a mailing from us then your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or you have previously purchased or expressed interest in our products or services.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your details. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
- We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Outdoor Enthusiast Program members. You agree not to violate the privacy of any participant in the Outdoor Enthusiast Program.
- You agree that any confidential information shared by Outdoor Enthusiast Program participants or the Program Providers or other presenters is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the person or entity that discloses it.
- You agree not to disclose confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the Provider or other Outdoor Enthusiast Program participants during program sessions.
- You agree not to infringe the copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Provider or any Outdoor Enthusiast Program participant.
- You agree that all graphics and text including logos, trademarks and photos given to you by the Provider are for your personal use only and are not to be shared, used for advertisements, business or other marketing, violating copyright law.
- You acknowledge that your membership of the Outdoor Enthusiast Program does not give you the right to represent (whether expressly or implied) or hold out to any person that you are a representative, agent, employee, partner or in any way connected with the Program Providers or other Outdoor Enthusiast Program members.